Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Ultimate Conversation

Sitting in a corner, wiping my tears, I was mourning on one more failure of mine.

As my heart was full of agony, I heard a hysterical laugh, a laugh that was insinuation of coup & arrogance & was sharp enough to pierce deep in mind & soul.

I raised my face to have a look on the source of this laugh & could not cope to gaze that ghastly face any longer.

Source said flippantly, `` haahaa……. So impotent you are??? Could not muster enough vigor to even face your life? ``

`My life, Are you life of mine? But how can you look like so? I always tried to make you beautiful, how you can be so gruesome? ` My words were pouring out my shock-stricken mind.

``I was never beautiful. Your erroneous elucidation about me is not my fault. I always used to have sarcasm on your stupid efforts of making me look nice. But I am what I wanted to be. I am as unsightly as possible, as nerve-racking as I wanted to be.

You got routed by your life. Every tear, moan & incessant implore for succor of yours is sign of my triumph & your pettiness. I proved my supremacy one more time.

You asked for love, I left you disgusted.

You asked for success, I gave you trounce.

You asked for leniency, I kept increasing sharpness of my poisonous clench.

You loved that girl too much; I turned her into your biggest gaffe.

You cared that girl too much, I persuaded her to abuse your feelings.

You asked for solace, I left you perturbed.

I slaughtered you on each & every angle or dimension.

You are not the only dupe of your life; every person on this earth will get victimized incessantly by his own life.

Because, we the Lives, have to follow the fundamental of love-agony proportionality relationship.

As you will increase love for your life or for anything, you will become more vulnerable & will get besieged. This rule holds true for every love relationship. ``

Each & every word of her was a whip on my conviction, optimism & emotions for her.

My mind was jam-packed with lots of questions, `How it can be possible? Why one gets abhorrence in return of love? , Was I in some chimera? Is my optimism an illusion? `

My puzzled mind was not veiled to her. She replied my all question with same thrash & arrogance.

So, what's the solution? , What should I do now?

`You can't do anything and you are the dice of my hands, that's the real triumphant precursor of mine. Now I will play with you on my fancy, I will force you to face the ordeal till DEATH. ` Arrogance was pitching high in words.

But I have got the solution till then. My search ended there & that feeling of getting answer made me laugh frantically.
``Have you gone mad? Why are you acting like a psychopath? `` Fright in life's words made me chortle more loudly & gave an allusion of solace to my soul.

Then, I raised a sharp blade to execute the solution & saw first tinge of apprehension in her eyes.
Exponentially increasing dread in her eyes was increasing my respite proportionately & giving me strength to bifurcate my veins.

Veins that were hauling my life in my whole body were no more in the circuit. I could see the fading & howling face of life.

A new dazzling & gorgeous angel emerged there & replaced that hideous life absolutely.

That angel circled her arms around my body & kissed my forehead with her lips. Her Salvation-giving kiss was strong enough to suck my all grieves & diffuse a current of bliss in my whole body.

I inquired about her individuality & she replied very tranquilly, `` I am death & wants to make you free from entrap of life, I came to give you the salvation. ``

`` If this is the contentment, then why I am getting it so late despite of my desperate desire for it & why you came so late `` I was moaning with authoritative expressions.

`` Because, you were pleading for pleasure to a wrong individual. You were in love with an illusion. You never desired me or called me with so desperation. But now onwards, you are mine & I am yours ``

She again kissed my forehead with these ultimate words.


NOTE:- WHATEVER WRITTEN IS JUST AN IMAGINATION & FAR FROM REALITY.

THIS ARTICLE HAS NO CONNECTION WITH REALITY. SO, DON`T WORRY & KEEP ENJOYING......hehe

8 comments:

  1. Superb !! I like it.You are really creative. Kept it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. firse shuru ho gaya naatak.....
    kripa karke apna naam likhne ka to kasht karey..........
    ye galat baat hai .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life aur Death ke baare itna soch lete ho bhai. Agar life se itna pak gaye ho ki Death achhi lag rahi hai to Life aur Death ko chodo. Apne aur Apno ke baare mein socho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mujtaba......hamne neeche likha hai ki ye pure imagination hai........iska sachchai se koi taalluk nahi hai.....kripya pura pade

    ReplyDelete
  5. good thought process...if its just an imagination...
    good work....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SERIOUSLY U MUST THINK ABT UR FAMILY AND FRIENDS>>
    THEY LOVE U YAAR>>
    YE SAB PADH KAR UNHE BHI DUKH HOGA>>
    JUST THINK ABOUT THOSE WHO LOVES U AND CARE 4 U !!!

    KHUSH RAHO AUR KHUSHIYAN BAATO...sab dukh... sab dard bhool jaaoge...believe me...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, thnx for ur kind concern Mr./Miss Anonymous.
    But,plzzzzz mind well the last line of article.....IMAGINATION
    I nvr had ny suicidal tendency & will nvr support dis........
    I wrote dis coz character of my story asked me to present his feelings thru my blog.......& hez hving suicidal tendency, not me........
    am just a medium to express his feelings.....

    Well, thnx 4 ur concern & luv.....
    plzzz, try to put ur name also.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe ,i was laughing at P.S. part
    that this is imagination(far from reality)
    this is what you had written for you not for neone else
    ne ways i liked the way you had portrayed your thoughts

    You cared that girl too much, I persuaded her to abuse your feelings
    heehee
    I love you

    ReplyDelete