Thursday, September 11, 2008

LUV U MUMBAI

Well, Its time to say adieu to Mumbai.
I can still remember d very first step of mine in dis city.
My camaraderie wid dis city started in March, 2007.
In vry starting, as evry outsider (Non-Mumbaikar) gets suffocated in dis city, I was no exception.
Hodge-podge roads, head crushing locals, exasperating humidity, frustrating kissing couples …..All were vry new & irritating to me.
But now, I am used to of everything or got d reasons to accept these things as dey r.
These roads, locals are heavily loaded bcz of me & other Non-mumbaikars , who headed here for their career & profession. So, we don’t hve ny right to curse Mumbai on dis point. (Don’t think, I am a supporter of ny idiot demagogue like RAJ THACKRE)
Regarding humid weather, at least I should not carp bcz I am frm hottest state of India & i.e Rajasthan.
And wat abt kissing couples in autos, theatres, parks & on beaches.
So, just chill yaar, if am not njoying den atleast let dem njoy der life yaar, Y should I bother abt all these things.

Beside these points d things dat moved me deeply were sleeve-pulling & imploring ragamuffins & JAN-GAN-MAN b4 movie.
Wenever it happened to me, numbness flowed in my whole body & on my face.
This city is full of opportunities & people……..Opportunities dat will never let die your hopes & dat inspires people to sleep on some railway platform for whole life in hope of being some Bollywood star or successful person sometime.
Innumerable people dat will never let awake your conscience or guilt feeling & transformation from minor crimes to severe will b just a cakewalk.

Well, wid all these experiences, I can say some seeds of love sprouted in my heart also for dis city.
So, do I want to come back in Mumbai again???
Yes, I want it………I want it for dat ragamuffins & for that unknown but talented lyricist.
At last some good findings of Mumbai:-
Chetan from Supergems…….vry loyal frnd, Jyoti Sharma ……..a vry cute frnd, Mukesh Ahirwar ……..soon to b a gud music composer.

Well, Alvida Mumbai……I can feel some water drops in my eyes……luv u yaar…..

1 comment:

  1. Dear Pankaj..thx a million for your words..these will always remind me to do something good in the music world.. and I will do..if u r wd me :)

    ReplyDelete